This main dish salad is hearty enough to satisfy the meat eater in the family with the lighter fare for others. The wonderful tangy taste of the dressing is good enough to find it's way into your next marinade!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cooked beef, cut into julienne strips
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 3 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 3 medium peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 -5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1Cut a thin slice off one side of the meat if necessary in order to make a flat side.
- 2Place flat side down, cut into thin lengthwise slices.
- 3Then cut each slice into narrow strips about 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick.
- 4In a salad bowl combine romaine, spinach, peaches, avocado, tomatoes, and roast beef strips.
- 5To make dressing, in a screw top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, bottled hot pepper, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- 6Cover and shake well to mix.
- 7Pour dressing on top of salad to coat meat and vegetables.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy-Beef Toss Salad
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.0
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 75.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 12.8 g