Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These make delicious baby finger foods and adult treats!
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup rice milk
- 1 tablespoon peach puree (or jarred peach baby food)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 banana, sliced
- Combine flour, baking powder and ginger.
- Add the rice milk and peach and mix till it resembles pancake batter.
- Dip slices of banana in batter and cook on a heated and lightly greased pan.
- Absorb some oil on a paper towel and cool slightly before enjoying!
Wow! What a great recipe! I used cinnamon instead of ginger and they turned out just delicious! I think this may be a new Saturday morning breakfast standard. Thanks!