Cook1 hr 45 mins
This recipe is SO easy and carefree. It's yummy yummy and great on the grill too. Serve it up in a sandwhich or over rice.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Shake chicken in bag w/flour and salt&pepper.
- Brown in butter and oil.
- Transfer browned chicken in glass 13X9in casserole dish.
- Combine orange juice, vinegar, nutmeg, brown sugar and basil; pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake for 1hr and 30mins or until tender; baste every 15-20mins.
- Place peach halves between chicken pieces, baste and bake uncovered for an additional 15mins.