1/1 Photo of Peachy Baked Chicken
1 hr 45 mins
Tallie in Pacific NW's Note:
This recipe is SO easy and carefree. It's yummy yummy and great on the grill too. Serve it up in a sandwhich or over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Shake chicken in bag w/flour and salt&pepper.
- 3Brown in butter and oil.
- 4Transfer browned chicken in glass 13X9in casserole dish.
- 5Combine orange juice, vinegar, nutmeg, brown sugar and basil; pour over chicken.
- 6Cover and bake for 1hr and 30mins or until tender; baste every 15-20mins.
- 7Place peach halves between chicken pieces, baste and bake uncovered for an additional 15mins.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 81.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 18.0 g