i wanted to use up angel food cake a not make another cold dessert. So i looked all over for a cold thing and than thought wow! i can make a bread pudding and I'll use up this angel food cake and make a yummy hot dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1butter a dish and a set aside. Preheat oven to 350* and prepare a water bath for the pudding pan. set aside. Cube the angel food cake and put in the buttered dish.
- 2Mix the beaten eggs well, add the instant jello,milk,vanilla into egg mixture. Pour on top of cake. Then top that with peaches, and finally add the egg mixture to the peaches and cake.
- 3Sprinkle the whole thing with the cinnamon and sugar.
- 4Finally pour 4 oz. of the apricot nectar on top.
- 5Place in the water bath and bake until golden brown and bubbly.
- 6Cook for 35-45 minutes until gold and bubbly.
- 7When done let cool for 20 minutes. Top with cool whip and ice cream just to cut the sweetness (ha ha).
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy Angel Food Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 797.7
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 168.8 mg
- Sodium 918.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 91.4 g
- Protein 14.5 g