Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Hummmmm this is perfect, great taste! :-) Note : the preparation time does not include the marinating time.
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, cut in cubes (filet)
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- fresh crack black pepper
- vegetables (of your choice)
- Fix the marinade together then put the pork cubes in a big plastic bag and pour the marinade over it. Remove excess air from the bag and blend it well so all the pork cubes are covered in the marinade. Put the bag in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Use metal skewers to do this recipe.
- Set your oven on Broil. Put the pork & vegetables that you selected (I recommend bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc.) on your metal skewers. Put in the oven for 10-20 min (it depends of the force of your oven). Turn the skewers half-time so they'll cooked uniformly.
- Enjoy! :-).