Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice light dessert for a warm day. Enjoy :)
- 226.79 g carton vanilla yogurt
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml honey
- 1 fresh ripe peach, sliced
- cinnamon or granola cereal (to garnish)
- In a medium bowl combine the yogurt, cinnamon, and honey.
- Arrange peach slices in 2 individual serving dishes.
- Spoon yogurt mixture over peaches.
Yummy and simple! This was a nice way to use fresh peaches. I had to use peach yogurt as that was all I had, but it wouldn't change the taste much anyways. Thanks for sharing!
This is a simple and tasty dessert! I've tried topping peaches with yogurt mixtures before, but this one is especially good. I had to use soy yogurt for dietary reasons. I also realized at the last minute that I was out of vanilla yogurt, so I used plain and added a little over 1/4 tsp vanilla extract. I also chose to garnish it with granola, which added a really yummy flavor and crunch! I will be making this one again!