Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Good for brunch.
- 10 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 graham crackers, halved
- 1 fresh peach, peeled and halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix yogurt and sugar together in a small bowl.
- Place half a graham cracker on the center of the plate. Spoon the yogurt mixture on top of the cracker and the plate so it covers the cracker completely.
- Put a peach halve, rounded part facing up, in the middle of the yogurt. Sprinkle a little cinnamon over it. It should look like a sunny side up egg!
Adorable idea and a good way to get kids to eat healthier!!