3 hrs 5 mins
SweetsLady + 3's Note:
Somewhere between a fruited oatmeal and a breakfast casserole. If you use cow's milk, make sure it is 2% or less since this is a crockpot recipe or you'll risk curdling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*Note: A drained 15oz. can of peaches works out to just about 1 1/2 cups.
- 2Grease your crockpot insert well.
- 3In a bowl, combine milk, egg whites, extracts and cinnamon. Pour into crockpot.
- 4In the same bowl, combine peaches with brown sugar and oats. Spoon into milk mixture.
- 5Cover and cook on LOW 3-4 hours.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peaches (Or Other Fruit) and Cream Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: