Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Somewhere between a fruited oatmeal and a breakfast casserole. If you use cow's milk, make sure it is 2% or less since this is a crockpot recipe or you'll risk curdling.
- *Note: A drained 15oz. can of peaches works out to just about 1 1/2 cups.
- Grease your crockpot insert well.
- In a bowl, combine milk, egg whites, extracts and cinnamon. Pour into crockpot.
- In the same bowl, combine peaches with brown sugar and oats. Spoon into milk mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3-4 hours.