Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is my favorite peach crisp recipe yet. Very quick and easy.
- 2 -3 cups canned peaches, drained, reserve 1/4 C of syrup (halves or slices)
- 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix, reserve 1 T for fruit mixture
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- In ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole or baking dish, combine peaches, 1 T pudding mix, brown sugar and 1/4 C fruit syrup.
- In large mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients until well blended and crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping mixture over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes until deep golden brown and bubbly.