Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cold, thick, and fresh with the taste of summertime! Try to be sure to freeze your peach slices before using.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced peaches, frozen
- 1⁄2 banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup crushed ice
- Process all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
This is a great recipe. I used it with vanila ice cream rather than yogurt and it reminded me of an excellent sherbert. Thanks so much!
WOW!!!! Made this with fat free half and half and no ice because my banana was frozen. I am going to try it next time with all peaches for a more intense peach flavor. Thanks for sharing!
My daughters and I inhaled a couple of batches of these. Very creamy-- almost ice creamy. Thanks much!