Recipe by Manda
This is my grandmother's recipe...a very different, non-traditional peach pie that produces a creamy, almost cake-like dessert. Very easy, and best when served well-chilled.
- 177.44 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 113.39 g package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 118.29 ml milk
- 1 can sliced peach, drained (reserving juice)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml peach juice
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, pudding, egg, and milk.
- Pour into greased 10-inch pie plate.
- Layer drained peach slices on top of batter.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, and peach juice and spread over peach slices.
- Mix together the 1 Tablespoon of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and sprinkle over top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until browned.