Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From Kraft. You may also substitute 2 chopped fresh peaches.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 4 (8 ounce) packages neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejello peach gelatin
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, margarine and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat Neufchatel cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Add dry gelatin mix; mix well.
- Stir in peaches and Cool Whip.
- Spoon over crust; cover.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Refrigerate leftovers.