Recipe by Foody Friend
Lovely muffin recipe. I have had it a while, so am not sure where I got it from.
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup apricot yoghurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned diced peaches
- 1 lemon, rind of
- 2 1⁄2 cups self raising flour
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar (extra)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend sugar into cream cheese.
- Beat in eggs, sour cream and flour.
- Mix in peaches and lemon rind.
- Fold in flour. If mixture still runny add extra 1/2 cup flour.
- Place mixture in muffin pans, sprinkle with almonds, then sugar.
- Put in a pre-heate oven 180C for 25 minutes.