Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 1 ounce peach puree (see note)
- 1 ounce light cream
- Note: to make fresh peach puree, blend together the flesh of 2 ripe, peeled peaches with about ¾ oz simple syrup (made with 1 part sugar-1part water).
- Combine the vodka, peach schnapps, peach puree, and light cream in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake moderately; strain into a chilled martini glass.
Nice peachy drink! I used peach nectar instead of puree. The drink separated a bit after I poured it into the glass; I think this may have worked better for me as a shot without the puree/nectar. Still, a tasty drink that I enjoyed - thanks for sharing the recipe!