1/3 Photos of Peaches 'n Cream Icebox Pie
Lots of peachy flavor in this easy no-bake icebox pie! Best made with fresh peaches but other fresh, frozen or canned fruit is good too. Pie may be refrigerated for at least three hours and then served--but it's firmer and easier to slice if made ahead and frozen, then defrosted for 10 to 15 minutes prior to slicing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 2Add condensed milk and blend well.
- 3Add lemon juice and the vanilla extract. Blend well to combine.
- 4Pour into premade pie shell.
- 5Cover and refrigerate pie for at least three hours, or freeze.
- 6(Note: The pie will slice best if made ahead then frozen overnight or until serving time. Pie may be frozen with or without the peach topping. Defrost for 10 to 15 minutes prior to slicing).
- 7Peach Topping:.
- 8In a medium bowl, stir the sliced peaches with marmalade and cinnamon. Top pie with the peach mixture.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peaches 'n Cream Icebox Pie
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 683.2
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.1 mg
- Sodium 445.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 77.8 g
- Protein 10.0 g