Lots of peachy flavor in this easy no-bake icebox pie! Best made with fresh peaches but other fresh, frozen or canned fruit is good too. Pie may be refrigerated for at least three hours and then served--but it's firmer and easier to slice if made ahead and frozen, then defrosted for 10 to 15 minutes prior to slicing.
- In medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add condensed milk and blend well.
- Add lemon juice and the vanilla extract. Blend well to combine.
- Pour into premade pie shell.
- Cover and refrigerate pie for at least three hours, or freeze.
- (Note: The pie will slice best if made ahead then frozen overnight or until serving time. Pie may be frozen with or without the peach topping. Defrost for 10 to 15 minutes prior to slicing).
- Peach Topping:.
- In a medium bowl, stir the sliced peaches with marmalade and cinnamon. Top pie with the peach mixture.