Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Source: August/September 2002 Taste of Home magazine.
Make and share this Peaches 'n' Cream Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup apricot nectar, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 4 ice cubes
- 3⁄4 cup sparkling water, chilled
- In a blender, combine the first nine ingredients; cover and process until smooth.
- Add sparkling water; cover and process until blended.
- Pour into glasses; serve immediately.