Recipe by Sage
A wonderful light dessert that is easy to make. I found it in Taste of Home, but I made it in my toaster oven.
- 2 medium ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 cup blueberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat toaster oven to 400*.
- Place peach halves, cut side up on an ovenware container.
- Sprinkle each with blueberries,brown sugar, butter and lemon juice.
- Place in toaster oven for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Spoon peaches and berries on individual serving plates.
- Add a scoop of low fat ice cream for a finale.