Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Suitable for parties and also dinner for 2.
- 1 peach
- 2 glasses champagne (chilled)
- 2 -4 maraschino cherries
- Cut a cross in the skin of the peach, before placing it in some hot water for a while to allow for easy peeling.
- Cut the peach in half, twist the halves in opposite directions to dislodge the pit.
- Peel and cut the peach halves into wedges.
- Place 2 to 3 wedges in a champagne glass.
- Place also 1 or 2 cherries into the glass.
- Pour in the champagne.
- Add a teaspoon of cherry liquid to color the drink pink.
- Serve immediately.
This is a very nice way to serve champagne. Looks very elegant. I left out the cherries because we don't like them. Thanks!