- 6 peaches
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 4 tablespoons rum (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- angel food cake, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice peaches.
- In a sauté pan over high heat, melt butter and brown sugar together until bubbling.
- Squeeze in orange and lemon juices and stir.
- Add rum, watching for flames.
- Sprinkle in cinnamon and wait until foster sauce bubbles again.
- Add half of the sliced peaches, stir for one minute and remove from heat.
- At the end of the cooking process, stir in whipping cream and pour into a fondue pot.
- Serve with the remaining sliced peaches.