Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Haven't made this yet and it sounds delish and easy! Recipe from Best Dressed Meals.
Make and share this Peaches Foster recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, stir and cook 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat, pour in rum and schnapps and ignite.
- Place back on burner over medium high heat until flames die out.
- Add peach slices, toss gently and cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, scoop ice cream into 4 bowls then spoon peaches and sauce over top.