Haven't made this yet and it sounds delish and easy! Recipe from Best Dressed Meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 2Add sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, stir and cook 1 minute.
- 3Remove pan from heat, pour in rum and schnapps and ignite.
- 4Place back on burner over medium high heat until flames die out.
- 5Add peach slices, toss gently and cook 1 minute.
- 6Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- 7In the meantime, scoop ice cream into 4 bowls then spoon peaches and sauce over top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peaches Foster
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.9
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 161.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 53.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g