Recipe by Lorac
Haven't made this yet and it sounds delish and easy! Recipe from Best Dressed Meals.
Top Review by O.C. Momma
A fun and yummy dessert to make. Make sure you take the ice cream out 20 minutes before serving for just the right scoopability! Oh, and always have an audience around for this because it looks so impressive when the flames shoot up from the pan!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 tablespoon peach schnapps (optional)
- 4 peaches, peeled and cut into 8 wedges each
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, stir and cook 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat, pour in rum and schnapps and ignite.
- Place back on burner over medium high heat until flames die out.
- Add peach slices, toss gently and cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, scoop ice cream into 4 bowls then spoon peaches and sauce over top.