- vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
- 2 tablespoons brandy
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop ice cream into balls; place in freezer while preparing sauce.
- In small chafing dish or saucepan, heat jam, sugar, water and lemon juice, stirring occasionally, until syrupy, about 5 minutes.
- Add peaches and heat through.
- Heat brandy until warm, pour on peaches and ignite immediately.
- Spoon peaches and sauce on ice cream.