Recipe by Sherie717
Heavenly pie-a must try. Keep several copies of this recipe on hand because everyone who tastes it will be requesting it-guaranteed!!!!
Top Review by SashasMommy
I'm not sure why I haven't reviewed this yet... I've made it numerous times for work and everyone loves it. They all try to guess what the ingredients are because of the cream cheese... they can never quite put their finger on it.
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 (29 ounce) can peaches (large)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Beat together 1st 7 ingredients in bowl for 2 minutes Place in 9-10 inch deep pie pan.
- Meanwhile, have peaches draining, reserving 3 Tbsps. syrup.
- Place sliced peaches on base ingredients, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar & 3 Tbsps. peach syrup & spoon over peaches.
- Sprinkle topping on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes Cool & refrigerate.