Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
A nice, refreshing dessert from Easy Home Cooking. I have not tried this yet but hope to soon.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons gingersnap crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces peach yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup chopped drained canned peach slices
- Combine gingersnap crumbs and ginger in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in small bowl at medium speed with electric mixer until smooth. Add yogurt and vanilla. Beat at low speed until smooth and well blended. Stir in chopped peaches.
- Divide peach mixture between two 6 oz. custard cups. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Top each serving with half of gingersnap crumb mixture just before serving.
An outstanding light dessert for the 2 of us. This is like a no-guilt cheesecake. I think this would also be very good with strawberry yogurt and fresh strawberries. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC Spring 2008.