Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I cant wait to make these. My little sister is addicted to peaches. She will eat them in anything. This recipe was made for her, I swear! heh. I hope you enjoy it! 8)
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups fresh peeled and chopped peaches
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup canola oil or 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add the peaches and gently toss mixture.
- In small bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, oil, and extracts; mix well.
- Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake approximately 25-30 minutes or until done.
Unbelievable!! What a terrific way to use up those peaches. I made two batches, gave some away and froze the rest. I got 3 dozen from this recipe and it took about 20 minutes to cook. These taste like little cakes. This will be made every year at "peach" time. Thank you Ocean~Ivy.
Very yummy tender muffins. I don't care that the ingredients aren't in order, they taste delicious.
This is okay but I think The Best Peach Nectarine Muffins is better. The ingredients are not in order (e.g. baking powder and baking soda should move up).