Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is super easy and is a refreshing way to get over the summer time blues
- 4 cups cooked chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups canned peaches, drained & diced
- 2 tablespoons peach juice
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream (whipped)
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- white pepper
- 4 lime wedges
- In a large mixing bowl blend together mayonnaise and peach juice.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Add cubed chicken and diced peaches and mix lightly, coating chicken.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Serve on plates lined with lettuce leaves& garnish with lime wedges.
I tried this recipe at a recent salad potluck. It was the most popular salad there. The only thing I would alter would be a little less mayo and less sauce added at the end. I like to see the chicken and peaches a bit. But everyone else seemed to think it was perfect the way it was. It was very good!
This was very "soupy" - far too much mayo/cream/juice mixture. You couldn't distinquish the chicken and peach bits - everything was whitewashed and disguised by the liquid it floated in!! And this had very little flavor. A waste of time and ingredients!!