Recipe by tamibic
Easy delightful dessert!!! It makes its own crust.
Top Review by Mbunchj8
The recipe has become a Family favorite as well. I have made a slight change though. I have added 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla powder to the cinnamon and sugar that is sprinkled over the peaches. The vanilla powder adds a depth, and smoothness to the taste. Just delicious
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces vanilla pudding mix (dont use instant)
- 3 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 milk
- 2 (15 ounce) cans peaches (drained-reserve)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoft cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Butter 10 inch deep dish pie pan.
- Combine flour, pudding, salt& baking powder.
- Add butter, egg& milk.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Arrange peach slices on batter in a nice spiral pattern~ sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar In small bowl combine cream cheese, sugar& 4 tablespoons peach syrup.
- Mix for 2 minutes Carefully spoon cream cheese mixture on peaches to about a 1/2 inch from edge.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove and cool on rack completely.
- Refrigerate before serving.