Prep 25 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Wonderful super easy cake using prefrozen bread. Prep time includes thaw and rise time for bread.
- 12 Rhodes frozen rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (16 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- fresh peach slices, if desired
- Press 6 rolls together and roll into a 10-inch circle. Place in a 9-inch springform pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat together cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar, flour, egg yolk, and ½ teaspoon vanilla. Spread evenly over dough. Arrange peaches evenly over cream cheese mixture. Press remaining 6 rolls together and roll to a 10-inch circle. Place over peaches. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. With a sharp knife, make several slits in top layer. Bake an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Combine topping ingredients. Spread over baked bread and continue baking for 10 minutes. Cook completely and garnish with fresh peaches if desired.