Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
What a show stopper these are! So elegant. They taste supurb!! Made with rum and sour cream.
- 3 large ripe peaches, , peeled and halved
- 2 teaspoons light rum (or extract)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sliced almonds
- Arrange peach halves, cut side up, in 9 inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle evenly with rum.
- Spoon 1 T.
- sour cream into center of each peach.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and almonds evenly over peaches.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
Really excellant peach dessert Inez!! It was worth waiting for, we enjoyed it much more tonight than we would have last night!! And it did look sooo elegant and the taste was outstanding, love the sour cream effect on the peaches and brown sugar; the almonds are a nice nutty finish!!This will be in my hard copy, looking for a dinner party to show off!! Thanks for sharing.
I used coconut rum for this dessert and although I enjoyed it, I wasn't fussy on the sour cream being baked. Next time, I'll top the peaches with sour cream just before serving. Thanx MizzNezz!
So simple to prepare and they do look quite elegant. Mine needed to bake longer than 30 minutes as they were still a bit on the hard side. Thanks for a great dessert.