Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Nice little recipe that got whipped up for a dinner party.
Make and share this Peaches Brulee recipe from Food.com.
- 8 cling peach halves
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 oranges, rind of, grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces cognac
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Place peaches in a shallow casserole dish. Sprinkle with butter, brown sugar, orange rind and lemon juice.
- Place under broiler until hot and bubbling.
- Pour Cognac over and ignite. Serve warm with almond flavored whipped cream.