Recipe by MarraMamba
mmmm this is a wonderful panini, fresh peaches, cheese and bacon! from my new favorite site paninihappy.comupdate 29.02.12 I used some thawed frozen peach slices and they were fine in it.
- 1 -2 large yellow peach, pitted and sliced
- 4 slices bacon, fully cooked
- fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced (as much as you like)
- French baguettes, sliced crosswise into 5 & # 8243, sections (I would not recommend sliced breads) or ciabatta roll (I would not recommend sliced breads)
Directions See How It's Made
- For each sandwich: Halve the bread lengthwise. In between the halves, layer on the cheese, two slices of bacon and as many peaches as will fit neatly inside the bread.
- Grill 4-5 minutes until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted. Serve immediately.