Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
This was on Semi-Homemade this morning and when Sandra Lee said this tastes just like cheesecake, that was it for me. I will be making this as soon as I go buy the ingredients.
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen peach slices, thawed
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) containerextra-creamy whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup almond biscotti, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- n a medium bowl, combine thawed peaches, tarragon leaves and orange liqueur. Set aside to macerate.
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to mix mascarpone cheese and sugar until creamy. Whisk in thawed whipped topping.
- Divide half the mascarpone cream among 6 parfait glasses. Top with peach tarragon mixture. Top with remaining mascarpone cream and sprinkle with crushed biscotti.
- Scatter almonds over and serve.