Recipe by Lene
Fruit and cheese dont have to be left until after the meal - serve them as part of your main course in this amazing salad.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 fresh ripe peaches, stoned and cut into wedges
- lime, juice and zest of
- 200 g mixed salad greens
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 150 g sugar snap peas, halved lengthways
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 200 g feta cheese, roughly crumbled
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush a ridged griddle pan, with half of the oil and heat until slightly smoking. Toss the peaches in the lime juice, Place flesh side down onto the griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes until charred.
- In a large bowl toss together any remaining oil and lime juice, and the lime zest, salad leaves, onion, sugar snap peas and mint. Divide between 4 bowls or serving plates.
- Scatter over the peaches and the feta cheese. Season with a good scattering of freshly ground black pepper and serve warm.