Packaged ice cream sandwiches provide a great start for this frozen dessert. Change the topping on a whim to create your own signature dish. For instance, eliminate the sorbet, mound the ice cream sandwiches with the whipped cream mixture, and top with the freshest fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ice cream sandwiches in bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan or 3-quart.
- 2rectangular baking dish, cutting to fit as necessary. Spread sorbet on top of ice.
- 3cream sandwiches. Freeze about 15 minutes or until sorbet is firm.
- 4In medium bowl, combine sour cream, whipping cream, and powdered sugar.
- 5Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until mixture thickens and holds soft.
- 6peaks. Spread on top of sorbet. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- 7Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Top with blueberries.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peaches and Ice Cream Sandwich Bars
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.0
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 18.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream sandwiches