Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Packaged ice cream sandwiches provide a great start for this frozen dessert. Change the topping on a whim to create your own signature dish. For instance, eliminate the sorbet, mound the ice cream sandwiches with the whipped cream mixture, and top with the freshest fruit.
- Place ice cream sandwiches in bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan or 3-quart.
- rectangular baking dish, cutting to fit as necessary. Spread sorbet on top of ice.
- cream sandwiches. Freeze about 15 minutes or until sorbet is firm.
- In medium bowl, combine sour cream, whipping cream, and powdered sugar.
- Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until mixture thickens and holds soft.
- peaks. Spread on top of sorbet. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Top with blueberries.