Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
This delicious chicken makes use of one of my favorite summer fruits: peaches! And since I'm a closet Campbell's tomato soup eater, this recipe is a favorite of mine. The extra sauce is tasty on rice.
Top Review by sandys7118
I love this recipe and make it up for the freezer often as a "dump" meal. However, my family does not like the peaches in slices, so I puree them in the blender then add it to the soup. Seems to make the sauce a little more on the sweet side which my family loves. This is also great on Country Pork Ribs and also done on the grill brushing the sauce over it. I also serve the left over sauce on the side.
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large peaches, peeled and chopped
- 5 3⁄8 ounces cans condensed tomato soup
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine peaches, tomato soup, honey, vinegar, brown sugar, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, paprika, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish; pour sauce over.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for one hour; uncover and bake another 15 minutes.
- Serve with plenty of rice to eat with the extra sauce!