Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe for peaches in season, with the added benefit of being low in fat when made as written. You can even throw some granola on top for a little crunch.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed (not in syrup)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large peaches, halved and pitted
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- In food processor, combine frozen raspberries and honey, and process to a puree.
- Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl; discard seeds.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream and vanilla.
- Reserving 1/4 cup raspberry puree, divide the remainder into 4 dessert bowls.
- Dividing evenly, place 2-3 dollops of sour cream mixture on top of raspberry puree in each bowl.
- With a sharp knife, briefly swirl the sour cream mixture and puree into a decorative pattern.
- Place peaches on top of puree and sour cream mixture in bowls.
- Top with fresh raspberries; spoon reserved puree over all.
This recipe made such a beautiful dessert and the taste was fantastic! The only change I made was to add a small amount of sugar to the raspberry puree since DH likes desserts very sweet. Thanks for sharing the recipe!