Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
101 Things to Do with a Pancake Mix
- 3 cups pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained and diced
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- heat waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
- mix together pancake mix, sugar, water and oil. Fold in diced peaches.
- pour 1/3 cup batter into each waffle space.
- Bake 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Mix together whipping cream, sugar, and cream cheese until soft peaks form. Serve hot waffles topped with cream.