Recipe by hippeastrum
I made this up not too long ago.. Actually like 10min ago. It's relatively low calorie too and I imagine it would work well with soymilk. Depending on how thick you want this drink, you can use more/less milk and splenda. Enjoy!
Top Review by Merlot
Oh my.....what can I say. What a GREAT peach smoothie. It tasted every bit as good as a full-fat smoothie. I will definitely be making this again. Thanks so much for sharing it, hippeastrum.
- 8 ounces low-fat peach yogurt (mango and peach is good too)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peaches
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup light whipped topping, like cool whip (more if desired)
- Splenda sugar substitute, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Add more splenda to taste, if desired.
- Drink and enjoy!
- Note: I wonder how adding something like peach schnapps to this would taste? Hrm.
- Also if you want, you can add the topping last and just swirl it in your drink for some nice effect (I think, haven't tried it). I think the topping would have to be near room temperature to swirl correctly though. Or maybe even whipped cream?.
- Another note: Try adding 1/2 cup of cottage cheese to increase the protein!