Recipe by carolinafan
Garnish with whipped cream and extra almonds.
Top Review by Lynn T.
I'm so glad I found this recipe in Food. Com.. I had made it for a party, and really liked it. I had entered it into a cookbook I'm writing and forgot to finish how to make it!!! Today I found it and got it all entered. This is very good and a refreshing summer dessert. I hope the person that entered it back in 2006 notices this!! Thanks!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles.
- Press onto a greased 12 inch pizza pan; seal seams.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 - 10 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Cool slightly on a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spread over crust.
- Top with pie filling.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over peaches.
- Top with almonds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool. Refrigerate leftovers.