Recipe by BBarth
Very simple pie recipe. I received it from a friend of mine. It's lucious!! Great summertime dessert.
- 1 (9 inch) pie shells, unbaked
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 -5 fresh peaches, peeled and halved
- 1⁄2 pint heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix dry ingredients together and pour slightly less than half over the bottom of the pie shell.
- Place peach halves, cut side down, in pie shell making 1 layer of peaches.
- Pour remaining dry mixture over peach halves.
- Pour cream evenly over peaches.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, then 325 degrees for 60 minutes.