Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in one of my women's magazines. It's really great tasting. I've even made it using 2 cups of fresh blackberries. Still delicious!
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (3 ounce) packagecook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Spread into a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Arrange peaches over batter to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar.
- Spoon over peaches.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over the top of the pie.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until set.
- Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- (If any).
I made this again for company it was soo good they all had seconds, served it with homeade ice cream didn't need it thouh it is good without anything...