Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Healthy Kitchen website
- 177.44 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt (necessary)
- 44.37 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 85.04 g non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 118.29 ml milk
- 453.59 g canned peaches, drained and juice reserved
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar, plus
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl and beat 2 minutes with electric mixer.
- Pour into buttered 9 inch pie plate.
- Arrange peaches over batter.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tbsp reserved peach juice in a mixing bowl.
- Beat 2 minutes.
- Pour over peaches and smooth out to cover pie, leaving 1/2 inch around outside edge.
- Combine 1 tbsp sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and sprinkle over pie.
- Bake 35 minutes until golden.
What an awesome pie, everyone LOVED it and so easy. At first I thought, gosh; you forgot to put a crust to it, but then decided to just follow the directions and so glad I did, it made it's own crust from the batter, with all the chunks of peach and then the cream cheese topping. All blended perfect, I'd never change a thing, will be using this one often and love how fast it is to throw together. Thanks so much for posting, love it
I love this combination of cake, peaches and cream cheese. I will be making this often. Thanks for posting.
Now here's a pie I could make again & again ~ GREAT, JUST GREAT! The crust was very different from what I'm used to, but it was, nonetheless, good! The topping, though, is what really sets this pie off ~ A TRUE KEEPER! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for a teammate in our vegetarian group in the Vegetarian/Vegan Recipe Swap II]