Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
From Healthy Kitchen website
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
What an awesome pie, everyone LOVED it and so easy. At first I thought, gosh; you forgot to put a crust to it, but then decided to just follow the directions and so glad I did, it made it's own crust from the batter, with all the chunks of peach and then the cream cheese topping. All blended perfect, I'd never change a thing, will be using this one often and love how fast it is to throw together. Thanks so much for posting, love it
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (necessary)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3 ounces non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 lb canned peaches, drained and juice reserved
- 1⁄2 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, plus
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl and beat 2 minutes with electric mixer.
- Pour into buttered 9 inch pie plate.
- Arrange peaches over batter.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tbsp reserved peach juice in a mixing bowl.
- Beat 2 minutes.
- Pour over peaches and smooth out to cover pie, leaving 1/2 inch around outside edge.
- Combine 1 tbsp sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and sprinkle over pie.
- Bake 35 minutes until golden.