Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is very good and mellow. Great in the summer!
- 9 inch unbaked pie shells
- 709.77 ml peaches, peeled, sliced
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 44.37 ml all-purpose flour
- 0.25 ml cinnamon
- 0.25 ml salt
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- Arrange peaches in pastry shell.
- Combine granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and sour cream; beat until smooth and pour over peaches.
- Bake in 425 F oven for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350F and bake for about 35 minutes longer or until crust is well browned, fruit is tender and the filling has set.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over top and slip under the broiler until melted.
- Cool to slightly warm before serving.
Great and easy recipe. Very tasty and I had all ingredients at home. Made it for special guests from Japan and they loved it. I used organic cane sugar 1:1 amount and it was just right taste. Will do it again and again...keeper.