Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is very good and mellow. Great in the summer!
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 3 cups peaches, peeled, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- Arrange peaches in pastry shell.
- Combine granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and sour cream; beat until smooth and pour over peaches.
- Bake in 425 F oven for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350F and bake for about 35 minutes longer or until crust is well browned, fruit is tender and the filling has set.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over top and slip under the broiler until melted.
- Cool to slightly warm before serving.
Great and easy recipe. Very tasty and I had all ingredients at home. Made it for special guests from Japan and they loved it. I used organic cane sugar 1:1 amount and it was just right taste. Will do it again and again...keeper.