This is very good and mellow. Great in the summer!
Make and share this Peaches and Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Arrange peaches in pastry shell.
- Combine granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and sour cream; beat until smooth and pour over peaches.
- Bake in 425 F oven for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350F and bake for about 35 minutes longer or until crust is well browned, fruit is tender and the filling has set.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over top and slip under the broiler until melted.
- Cool to slightly warm before serving.