1/1 Photo of Peaches and Cream Pie
1 hr 10 mins
This is very good and mellow. Great in the summer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange peaches in pastry shell.
- 2Combine granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and sour cream; beat until smooth and pour over peaches.
- 3Bake in 425 F oven for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350F and bake for about 35 minutes longer or until crust is well browned, fruit is tender and the filling has set.
- 4Sprinkle brown sugar over top and slip under the broiler until melted.
- 5Cool to slightly warm before serving.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peaches and Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.7
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 102.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g