Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
Just three ingredients - peaches, cream, oats. A "special" breakfast that we only ever had when staying at the grandparents.
- 1 1⁄4 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups peaches or 1 (15 ounce) can peaches in light syrup
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- In a blender, combine cream and peaches until peaches are pureed.
- Mix with oats in a microwave save dish.
- Microwave 3 minutes, or until oats are soft. Enjoy.
This is not something I'd want to have for breakfast every morning or, for that matter, every other morning, but it is definitely a great tasting one! I did use frozen peaches, but this would especially nice with a couple of fresh ones, I'm sure! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]