Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sweet and creamy oatmeal
- 4 cups water
- 1 dash morton lite salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup dried peaches, finely chopped
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Bring water and salt to a boil, reduce heat to low and stir in peaches and oats.
- Let cook one minute then turn off heat.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, cover and let sit for 3 minutes.
This was good and easy to make. My son and I love oatmeal in the morning. I did think it was a bit on the sweet side so next time I think I would use milk instead of sweetened condensed milk. Thanks Charlotte for another great recipe!