Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice, light dessert, or have it instead of the meal.
Make and share this Peaches and Cream Milkshake recipe from Food.com.
- Place peaches and the 1/4 cup milk in blender container.
- Cover and blend till smooth, about 10 seconds.
- Spoon in ice cream; cover and blend again till softened.
- Add remaining milk; mix till blended.
- Sweeten with a little sugar, if desired.
- Pour into tall glasses.
- Garnish each serving with fresh peach slices.
I just had this for breakfast! Yes I said breakfast. Edy`s now make a no sugar added ice cream. I used vanilla. I also cut the recipe in half. I skipped the sugar the peaches are just so sweet now.