1/1 Photo of Peaches and Cream Dessert
1 hr 10 mins
Sounds wonderful and other fruit could be used here I am sure.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter, sugar, 1 egg, sifted flour and milk in bowl with electric mixer.
- 2Beat till smooth and changed in colour.
- 3Pour into greased ovenproof dish.
- 4Top with peaches.
- 5Bake in moderate oven 40 minutes.
- 6Pour combined cream and extra 2 eggs over peaches.
- 7Sprinkle with combined sugar and cinnamon.
- 8Bake further 15 minutes or till set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peaches and Cream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 750.9
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.1 g
- Cholesterol 280.0 mg
- Sodium 204.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 48.7 g
- Protein 11.5 g