Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This dessert hits the spot with fresh ripe peaches, pudding, and a yummy cream cheese and cinnamon topping. My family LOVES it! Be sure to use cook and serve pudding mix (not instant).
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 -5 medium firm ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, beat the milk, butter and egg. Combine the flour, pudding mix, baking powder and salt; add to milk mixture. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased 8-inch square baking dish. Top with peaches.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and cream. Drop by tablespoonfuls over peaches. Combine the cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at leasxt 2 hours before cutting.